This program thats created by Jay will try to fix the following Windows Live/MSN Messenger errors:
It’s official Windows Live Messenger 9 Release Candidate has been released. Some major changes are:
- Login got a new style
- New messenger scenes
- Toast have been restyled.
Note, Messenger Plus! is not compatible with this version.
Messenger Key recovers passwords for ICQ, MSN, Google Talk and Yahoo instant messengers. And its free!
– All versions of Mirabilis ICQ starting with ICQ 99 are supported
– Mirabilis ICQ Lite is supported
– MSN Messenger is supported
– Google Talk Messenger is supported
– Yahoo Messenger is supported
– State of the art password recovery engine – all passwords are recovered instantly
– Multilingual passwords are supported
– Full install/uninstall support
(1.1.2) Support for MSNM 6.2.0208
I have added support for MSN Messenger 6.2.0208, and I have also made the file size even smaller
Update (1.1.1) 2 New Features
Added 2 new features:
Remove User Is Writing Message
Disable Nudge Shake (disables window from shaking when nudged)
I’ve added a few new features — Remove PSM Bar, Remove Contacts PSM, Remove My DP Container — and re-added Mess.be Custom Games.
Another thing, I’ve changed the download to a ZIP file and I’ve also cut down the filesize to 78kb, as opposed to 590kb
A-Patch has been updated to include MSN Messenger 7.0.0777 !
Now it is able to patch MSN Messenger:
Some features include Polygamy (Multi-MSN), remove buttons from the Contact List and Instant Message window, remove Ad Banners, remove What’s Hot sections, add the ability to choose your status from the systray before you sign-in, show Idle status and much more! This patch has more than 30 features!
Only test it and remove it immediately.
How to get it to work
Windows XP = C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/ETC/hosts
Windows 2K = C:/WINNT/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/ETC/hosts
Win 98/ME = C:/WINDOWS/hosts
And add the following line:
Multiple Live for Windows Live Messenger 8.1.0178
– Remove banners
– Run multiple Windows live Messengers
HOW TO FIX THE #53 ERROR!
by Veronique: Make sure u shut down msn completely BEFORE patching.
I had the error first too. After shutting down msn it worked.
And btw u dont have to copy the file into the msn folder. It auto locates the right path.
Howto get it to work on VISTA
by Guri: Its Working With Vista 2
u just neeD to Run it As Administrator.
Open with Right Click Properties >> Compatibility and Check Run As Administrator and than RUn the Patch
Release: Windows Live Messenger Lite 8.0.0812 Release 4
Run Windows Live Messenger without installing, modifying the system, or unpacking anything,
even as a guest user, or a computer with restricted access,
with all functions enabled such as winks, animated backgrounds, packs, handwriting, etc.
– Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista, updates and service packs not required
– does not include connection troubleshooter due to size reasons, if there’s really
a demand for it, it can be added later
– updated to version 8.0.0812
– integrated Microsoft Ink to support handwriting, handwriting features
requires no installation of Ink on the system
– integrated Flash Player 9 to support winks, and animated backgrounds, flash features
requires no installation of flash player on the system
– standalone version of wlm in a single exe
– requires no installation, does not unpack or install any files
– does not modify the registry, with the exception of storing
your msn settings in hkey_current_user
– runs from guest/limited access accounts
– runs on as little as Windows XP with no service packs, patches, updates, or IE6 SP1
– perfect alternative to the feature lacking web based msn messenger clients
Build Date: 7.8.2006
Build Size: 14.8 mb (15,610,046 bytes)